Like you have to play Subway Surfers game on PC but to do that you have to follow some hacked way which is unofficial anyhow and thus you’ll end up getting tons of malicious objects which your virus protection had to fight out.
So either you can leave this urge or try out a simple and working way which is kind of genuine but not completely official. Here is a guide on how to play Android games on PC using BlueStacks app player.
Yes you read it right, you will be able to learn playing any game you wish to on your PC with the help of BlueStacks app player. It’s a software available for free and it genuinely allow users to use Android OS on their system without going through any hacked process or getting malicious objects.
This software is developed and maintained by registered developer company so you don’t need to worry about its credibility and also it’s used by millions of users so you can rely on the trust they had on it. If you still have any more questions regarding BlueStacks then write them down in the comment section and I can come up with every piece of information that is needed to help you out easily.
You can quickly understand how you can use this software for its purpose and I’m sure enough that you won’t find any issues at all. Just make sure that the graphics driver version running on your PC is updated and supported to HD standards and also at least 4GB of RAM is there at your system. If any of these requirements aren’t matched they you may face issues.
Play Android Games on PC using BlueStacks App Player
Simply start following the steps mentioned down here as it is and within few minutes of time you’ll be over with everything you needed to.
- Start installing the software right away which you can grab from its official website over here. Once you got the installer file then double click on that and follow on screen instructions to get it installed easily.
- Start the software and use the search tool available right away to find out any game you would like to install, like Subway Surfers.
- The search will begin and a link will be provided to you forwarded towards Google play store. Open that link.
- You’ll be asked to start synchronization feature of BlueStacks and to do that you need to login with a Google account right away. You have to do this as you got no other option.
- Once done logging in, then click on install option you got ahead of the game listing within the Google play store. The game will start downloading and it will get installed automatically alter as it does on an Android device.
I hope everything was familiar to you as you had used an Android device at least once and I also hope to see that you’re going to share this guide with your friends at social networks.