Earlier installing Android games on computer wasn’t possible because of lots of compatible issues and those were all because we were not having any solution to boot complete features of Android OS on our computer.
But now we got a solution and it’s named YouWave. It’s a premium Android emulator software available at a price and it’s definitely going to help you play Android games on your computer.
Here is a detailed guide covering all the aspects you should be aware of and also the complete step by step process you need to follow or go through to start playing Android games on PC easily.
You need not to worry about getting issues because it’s a premium software and even if you face any then I’ll provide the solution instantly when you let me know problem at your end via comment section beneath this article.
I’m aware of the fact that you’re also aware of many alternatives of YouWave like BlueStacks, Andy, GenyMotion, etc but let me clear the air for you. All the alternatives you’re aware of are free softwares that doesn’t come with any sort of technical support or help at all and thousands of their individual users are complaining for a lot of troubles.
So it’s up to you whether you want a complete comfortable user experience without meeting any issue and saving your time or going for those free versions.
If you don’t trust me or YouWave now then nothing to worry at all as you’ll be getting free 10 days trial and it’s a long time period you can get used to of the software and decide whether or not to buy its premium services.
Play Android Games on Your Computer using YouWave Guide
Simply follow the steps mentioned down here and within few minutes of time you’ll be able to plan which Android game you wish to play right away or in future right at your computer.
- Download the YouWave’s installer file which is available over here. It’s an offline installer completely so again it’s a benefit you will care about.
- Next is to double click on installer file you downloaded in above step and start following on screen instructions as come up at your end. The software will be installed easily without facing any issues at all.
- Start the software once it’s ready and you’ll be asked to choose the version you wish to continue with. Select the Free Trial option as you wish to check the whole interface first.
- The software will run within next few seconds now and you’ll find everything just like an Android device. Launch the Browser app now.
- Open website of Google play store and then search for any game you wish to download either using search tool or categories over there.
- Once you found the game to consider this time then open that and click on install option available next to the game listing right away. You’ll be asked to login with a Google account now which is a must as you’re aware of using an Android device, so do accordingly.
That’s all and it’s done from both of us sides. I hope everything was easy and you’re going to share this guide with your social friends.